Welcome to Our Chocolaty World!
Chocolate Box is primarily a celebration of the best chocolatiers and Seattle wineries in the Northwest. We carry a thorough selection of Northwest wines and cheeses to pair with your chocolate. Whether it’s wine and chocolate for your own pleasure or to give to someone special, we’re sure you’ll find the perfect answer in our wonderful store!
How to Choose the Right Wine and Chocolate Pairing
The Chocolate Box is all about offering Chocolate and Wine on Pine!
Throughout the years, we’ve discovered some incredible chocolate makers that craft their bars, truffles, and dipped treats within miles of our 106 Pine store and tasting room. And the local wineries from around Washington are some of the best-kept secrets of our region! Not surprisingly, we think the combination of the two is just heaven!
We’d like to share our latest wine and chocolate pairing obsessions with you. Taste these delectable pairings of Seattle wine and local chocolates right in our store (as available):
- Airfield Estates Cabernet Sauvignon with a Colombian Double Dark truffle from Pink Peony Chocolates
- William Church Bishop’s Blend Red wine with an Ocumarian truffle from Moonstruck Chocolates – this one is one of our owners’ favorite pairings! It’s Venezuelan dark chocolate with a hint of spice from ancho and chipotle chile infusion!
- Angel Vine Zinfandel with a piece of traditional 72% cacao chocolate bar from Lesley’s Gourmet
- Capitello Pinot Gris with a bit of Fiori Chocolate’s Tropicale bar: 65% dark chocolate with banana and coconut
- Cave B Estate’s un-oaked Chardonnay with a sea salt vanilla caramel from Moonstruck Chocolates
- William Church Winery’s Viognier with one of Matt Carter’s (of Carter’s Chocolates) white chocolate Mimosa truffles – they’re made with Chateau Ste Michelle Brut champagne and a blood orange puree
Oh, and if you’re in the mood for a sparkling combination, there are plenty of chocolates that pair amazingly with champagne! We’re happy to tell you about those pairing options as well when you stop in for a taste.
If you’re craving a combination that will melt-in-your-mouth while spicing your senses, drop by our shop and ask one of our staff members to point you in the direction of the perfect Seattle-based wine and chocolate pairing. They’ll be happy to show you to an experience in taste that you won’t soon forget!